Course Contents Classroom
After participating in this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the timely recognition and interventions required to prevent respiratory and cardiac arrest in any pediatric patient.
- Understand the elements of the systematic approach to pediatric emergencies.
- Describe priorities and specific interventions for infants and children with respiratory and/or circulatory emergencies.
- Explain the importance of effective team dynamics during a pediatric resuscitation.
- Use the equipment for management of respiratory and circulatory emergencies.
- Perform high-quality CPR.
- Perform effective respiratory management within your scope of practice.
- Understand the evaluate-identify-intervene sequence.
- Demonstrate effective communication and team dynamics both as a team member and as a team leader.